March 24, 2011

Long time, no post -- Hello Again!

It's been more than two years since my last post on this blog. So much has happened...

I'm at the tail end of a year and a half of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. Other work I've done has helped save my life; DBT has literally given me the tools for living my life. I'll have a lot to say about DBT and about how anyone (with a mental health issue or not) could benefit by using the DBT skills in upcoming posts.

Look for other changes as well. My life isn't about trauma anymore -- not the trauma I experienced, and not about the fact that I survived it. I'm a thriving survivor, now, and I want to start having discussions about the ways that anyone can improve their relationships with themselves and others.

Finally, I've been invited to join in as a Health Central contributor. I'll have more details as I understand more about that.

If anyone is out there and still reading, I promise to make it worth your while in a very, very short time. And if you come here new from Health Central, be patient for just a bit and you will definitely be rewarded to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment